- Selmun Palace Malta on 19-02-2014.
- Fort Bingemma Malta on 23-02-2014.
- University of Malta on 22-02-2014.
- Kite Surfing at little Armier on 22-02-2014.
- Spinola Site on 22-02-2014.
- J.Micallef Service Station L/O Zejtun on 22-02-2014.
- Smartcity Malta site on 15-02-2014.
- Midi Site on 15-02-2014.
- Scenery Maltese Islands on 15-02-2014.
- Intercontinental Hotel on 15-02-2014.
There are many applications for aerial photography such as construction progress, environmental impact, accident investigation, and occurrence documentation, property/project development, boundary disputes, site analysis, agricultural, and nature landscapes records. We are based stragically at Malta International Airport in the Heart of the Mediterranean Sea, we are ideally located for offshore Shipping, Oil rigs towing Opts & Super Yachts shoots we can offer a combinations of high resolution stills & DSLR HD Video with 15 years experience aerial imaging operations.
AirphotoMalta specialises in custom oblique, and near vertical hand held High Res Digital Aerials (Using DSLR Nikon D7000 + Nikkor Nano Lens & SLR D70) & Wide angle 170' HD Video/Stills (Mounted Wifi controlled GoPro 2 HD Hero & GoPro 3+) photography of the Maltese Islands since 1997.
We also offer low level GPS guided UAV aerial imaging applications using a DJI Phantom 2 Vision HD wide angle 140' footage & stills 14MPs ideal up to 400'MSL.
Contact us to find out how we can assist you in getting the right picture for your needs on 99497852.