- LTM Hangar extension project on 02-12-2013.
- Bugibba Salt Pans on 14-11-2013.
- Temples Area on 14-11-2013.
- Blue Lagoon Comino on 14-11-2013.
- Rock Peace at White Tower Armier Point on 14-11-2013.
- L'Gharax tal-Mellieha Farms on 14-11-2013.
- Mistra Village Project site on 14-11-2013.
- Mistra Bay old Seaplane Slipway on 14-11-2013.
- Malta National Aquarium in Qawra on 14-11-2013.
- Salini Salt Pans project on 14-11-2013.
There are many applications for aerial photography such as construction progress, environmental impact, accident investigation, and occurrence documentation, property/project development, boundary disputes, site analysis, agricultural, and nature landscape records. We are based stragically at Malta International Airport in the Heart of the Mediterranean Sea, we are ideally located for offshore Shipping, Oil rigs & Super Yachts shoots we can offer a combinations of high resolution stills & HD Video with 15 years experience aerial operations.
AirphotoMalta specialises in custom oblique, and near vertical hand held High Res Digital Aerials (Using DSLR Nikon D7000 & SLR D70) & HD Video/Stills (Mounted GoPro 2 HD Hero & GoPro 3 on order) photography of the Maltese Islands Since 1997.
Contact us to find out how we can assist you in getting the right picture for your needs on 99497852.